Applications are invited for Anaheim University Ferrotec Akira Yamamura Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to students for pursuing an online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programme.
Anaheim University is a nationally accredited for-profit university based in Anaheim, California. It was founded in 1996 as the Newport Asia Pacific University and the name was changed seven years later to Anaheim University.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 11, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: 2 students can earn a full scholarship towards an Anaheim University online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must meet Anaheim University’s MBA entrance requirements.
Applicants must express an interest in being considered for future employment by Ferrotec. However, being awarded a scholarship does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made to the scholarship recipient.
Applicants with Heat Transfer, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business / bilingual (English + 1 other language) language skills/experience will be given preferential consideration.
Scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis based on the applicant’s qualifications.
Applicants must maintain standards set forth by the Scholarship Committee and/or the University’s administration in order to remain in good standing and continue to receive the scholarship funding throughout the remainder of their program. Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain a minimum of a B average at all times and complete each course with a minimum of a 3.0 grade. Scholarship recipients must also remain continuously enrolled from the commencement of their program through graduation. Skipped term fees are not included in the scholarship and skipped terms are only allowed with special permission from the University’s Dean.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarship Applicants must submit:
- Standard application materials are required for an Anaheim University online MBA or Master of Entrepreneurship program.
- A 1,000-word essay outlining:
- How you feel the Anaheim University degree will benefit you
- Why you would like to be considered for possible employment by Ferrotec upon graduation
- Your area of academic and professional specialization
Applicants must complete the online application form.
E-mail 1,000-word scholarship application essay to ausupport @ anaheim.edu